Passionate about your success, Nimrata is a dynamic Career Coach with 16+ years of experience in HR leadership, Training and General Management roles in leading companies – manufacturing, IT Startup (Goldman Sachs funded) and Fortune 50 bank. She holds an MBA degree from XLRI Jamshedpur and is a Gold Medalist in Mathematics. She is a certified Independent Director.
Nimrata Kapoor, is a dynamic HR Leader with extensive leadership experience across industries – banking, IT, manufacturing, refinery, in diverse APAC locations. She brings sharp focus on strategy and business, and partners with business owners to transform their people and business outcomes, define processes and improve capabilities for scaling up, build and embed powerful performance and innovation cultures and hire for strategic positions.
Since October 2018, she has channelized her passion for helping individuals at different career stages maximize their career potential, to craft professional, personalized and affordable Resume Refresh, LinkedIn Makeover, Leadership Bio, and Job Interview Coaching experiences. She is also an empanelled Career Coach with RiseSmart (a Ranstad company), a leading company which offers innovative solutions for outplacement and career transitions globally.
Her strength lies in formulating and institutionalizing strategies, organization development, leadership development, coaching and mentoring. She strongly believes that diverse teams are responsible for robust performance, and is passionate about diversity strategies and initiatives, having led the women’s network at JP Morgan, and helping women professionals at NimTalkingTalent. Her signature ability to help individuals showcase their value proposition, without compromising on authenticity is much valued by clients. She is especially adept in coaching individual clients on career strategies for specific needs like military to civilian transition, career break for care giving/entrepreneurship, ageism etc.
Nimrata completed her master’s in human resources from XLRI, Jamshedpur. She is also a Presidents Gold Medallist in Mathematics (Hons) from Banaras Hindu University. She is certified in MBTI, Appreciative Coaching (Fielding University, USA), PCMM and Independent Director. She has been a speaker in HR and Gender Diversity forums and has also presented a paper on “Role of Assessments in People Development,” in the Bangalore HR Conference (2011).
Currently, Nimrata lives in Mohali, Punjab (India), where she is raising her kids. She is a military wife and enjoys travelling around the Country.
What can I do for you?
I’m here because it is my passion to help individuals craft their careers successfully.
You Are Not Getting Results?
- Your resume is not getting shortlisted.
- Your resume is too long or too short.
- You are not able to showcase all your hard work and contribution to business success.
- Your LinkedIn profile is dull and does not utilise the potential of platform.
Here’s How We Can Help You
- We make your resume Powerful and help it stand out.
- Break through Application Tracking System (ATS).
- Targeted for Jobs you want.
- Achievement driven language.
- Keywords, Competency enriched.
- Sharp LinkedIn Profile, which helps you maximise your network.
Why Choose NimTalkingTalent
- Real Industry Experience- IT, Operations, Finance, Manufacturing, Startup, Fortune 10, Global Roles, Government and Defence.
- Real recruiting experience- College hiting to C- Suite.
- Real Coach experience- Coaching leaders for success.
- Well read, Curious.
- Passionate about YOUR SUCCESS.
- Not a junior copywriter/ graphic designer/ junior recruitor, as in most other firms.